Forum Title: Compound tube attachment heads
Been using a compound tube with an external head for beding external corners ( tape on beads & flex tape ). Is there such a head that you can use for second coating, what I'm looking for is like an internal corner finisher only reversed . A head that coats both sides of an external corner in one pass with minimal touch ups. Thanks
Category: Drywall Post By: TERESA STEWART (Temecula, CA), 02/25/2018

Helpful Links, Guidance & Tips For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527