All Milwaukee Professional Electric Chain Hoists offer an array of load lift and height options. With 1/2 to 2 Ton capacities and 10 ft. to 20 ft. lifting heights, you can order a Milwaukee Electric Chain Hoist to meet your roughest needs. All offer a multi-disc magnetic brake for positive load holding and spotting. Adjustable upper and lower limit switches, overload limiting clutch and latch-type ridged top hook. You can get single or three-phase voltage motors to meet your operation power requirements. The 24-volt pushbutton station fits easily in your hand to allow thumb, trigger or two-handed operation.
- Milwaukee 9562 features a built-in, multiple-disc, magnetic Brake provides positive load holding and spotting
- Adjustable Upper and Lower limit switches for maximum flexibilty in regulating load travel
- Milwaukee 9562 offers duty service classification- H-3 on time up to 25% of work period
- Milwaukee 9562 overload limiting clutch guards against lifting damaging overloads while operating hoist
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs