DRYLOK Fast Plug is ideal for patching leaks in masonry wall joints and settlement cracks. This hydraulic cement sets quickly in 3 - 5 minutes to effectively stop the flow of up to 3,050 lb. of water. Stops active water, even under pressure. It also anchors metal to masonry.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Use to patch interior or exterior mortar joints, cracks and holes in masonry walls above or below grade, sealing leaks around concrete pipes and drains, chimneys, swimming pools and water fountains
- Withstands up to 3,050 lb. of hydrostatic pressure
- Sets within 3 - 5 minutes to stop active water leaks
- Interior and exterior use, no topcoat required
- Expands as it dries to lock in place
- Powder formula easily mixes with water to create cement
- Reduces radon gas penetration
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Each 1.5 lb. will fill up to 24 cu. in.
- DRYLOK Fast Plug comes in a powder-form and must be mixed with water