WerkMaster 1 Qt. ULTRAhard Lithium Silicate Densifier is designed to be applied to surfaces before polishing and grinding to make them stronger, less permeable, more durable and water resistant. Ideal for indoor/outdoor use on concrete, terrazzo, travertine and limestone. Use in residential, commercial, industrial and institutional settings to improve surfaces and optimize shine.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency approved for hospitals, food preparation and food processing areas, kitchens, cafeterias, schools, restaurants, hotels and grocery stores
- Residue free ΓÇô ideal for bonding paint, adhesive and other toppings
- Produces a hard, long-lasting, wear resistant surface that reduces the need for buffing and polishing; reduces concrete dusting creating safer working and living environments
- Fast curing, drying time a minimum of 60 minutes before polishing or other treatments
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable, zero VOCs, low odor during application, odorless when dry
- Approximately 500-700 sq. ft. per gallon on concrete, limestone and travertine; coverage may be higher on terrazzo
- Ready to use, easy and convenient, apply using a sprayer and a microfiber applicator, no scrubbing needed