Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field skewable and slopeable options. The RR provides a connection between a rafter and the ridge of a roof.
- Great for use with rafters that are sloped up to 30┬░
- Easier and stronger than toenailing or screw fastening
- Top flange designed to interlock when used in pairs so that rafters maintain correct alignment
- Use with rafter slopes up to 30┬░
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws