Gray Sheet is a blend of SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) and natural rubbers. It is moderately oil and ozone resistant, for use as rubber bumpers, pads, sealing and general gasket applications. This is commercial grade material and being gray, it is recommended for non-marking applications. This product makes a nice industrial surface rubber, protecting dropped parts from possible damage. This is a very cost effective alternative for applications which require a sturdy industrial elastomer. Gray sheet should be used when cost and color matter.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Hard durometer of 65-75 offers moderate flexibility and elasticity
- Gray SBR rubber with minimum tensile strength of 435 psi (3 MPA)
- Ideal rubber padding in applications that require something other than a black rubber
- Gray SBR sheet rubber makes great non-marking rubber feet and rubber bumpers
- Good for use in applications that see the presence of some chemicals or moderately high temperatures
- SBR rubber used in the gray sheets composition gives the product an abrasion resistant quality